 CAD / MLCad / 800
Re: Yourself - made out of LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Royce Fay writes:
A little while ago a woman made a small LEGO model of herself at work.
She had her own little cubicle, coffee mug, etc...

I thought that that was a great and funny idea...

That was me.  Glad you liked it, thanks!  I wish I had a minifig-scale coffee
mug...

Here's my addition:

Royce at Work
http://www.kmfdm.ca/lego/royce_work.jpg

I am really happy with Lap Top computers (I'm currently developing a
techincal training course) and that tile peice I'm holding is
suppoesed to look like my Palm Pilot Vx.

I did this using MLCAD (and yes, I did cheat in a few places- some
objects pass through others and some seem to defy gravity), converted
to POV using LDLite, and rendered of course with POV-Ray.

Royce
http://www.kmfdm.ca/lego/lego.html

I like yours!  So does it really look like you?  Three laptops and a Palm, good
grief, I'd go blind.  Maybe one of the more artistic among us could make a big
replica of the Spyrius tile to use as wallpaper, that'd be neat.  Life
imitating art...

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey