 CAD / MLCad / 789
  help, where are the technic beams located

I just downloaded and installed ldraw, ledit, and mlcad per the web site instructions. I also installed the updated parts package. What i can't find are any of the 1xN technic beams. I found 1 part (a 1 x 14 beam), but where are all the others. In (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  solved: was Re: help, where are the technic beams located

found the "scan parts" menu item in mlcad. That found my installed parts library and i found all the beams i was looking for. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)