 CAD / MLCad / 788
Re: Golden Astronaut helmets? and Breastplates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:26:24 GMT

Hello Travis, hello James,

3) Another missing part: is there somewhere a model for the Tile 2x2
   with the keyboard pictures on it?

I want to know who has made the "Tile 1x2 with Computer Keyboard Pattern"
(that is, if anyone has...)?

You can find this part on my webpage http://www.m8laune.de.
You can find a reference to there from Partsref Parts Tracker too...

Greetings,

Carsten Schmitz