 CAD / MLCad / 731
Re: Can't find a peice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Christopher J. Dean writes:
I'm a newbie to Lcad and MLcad.  I just downloaded the files today.  I am
trying to find the piece that consists of a 1x2 plate with a 1x4 thin plate
attached at a 90 degree angle.  To see what I' talking about, follow the
link below:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6340/6340-03.html

The piece I'm looking for is in step 5, closest to you.  Thanks

Try part# 2436.

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2436

    Dave!

Thanks.  For MLcad, do you know where this part is listed?