 CAD / MLCad / 719
  Line Thickness

A few days ago I described in passing my desire for thicker lines in renderings, perhaps as an option. I'm wondering how hard of an enhancement that would be? I've spent a little time with LDLite and it's difficult to get the same easy renderings of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Line Thickness

(...) I've used this feature in LDLITE, and I'd say it's a great way to achieve an anti aliasing effect on the renderings. You simply render at 300%, say, with thick lines enabled. Then you scale down the resulting image. Here are a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)