 CAD / MLCad / 597
  Re: Export command question

Jay Cal <janno666@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G3wHrC.HpD@lugnet.com... (...) I also found this bug - and fixed it. The bug-fix will be available with the next release ... thank you for reporting it ... Michael (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

Thanks :) And once again sorry if my previous post sounded too harsh, Jay Cal (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)