 CAD / MLCad / 553
    Re: My first model,please look —Gary Blessing
   (...) Yes thats what I meant. (...) I pointed this out at the bottom of the page,I also listed the URL for the original!! I didn't think that anyone would mind if I copied a model that I liked, and I still think the original is better,I just wanted (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        RE: My first model,please look —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) Yes, thanks for putting the note there. Generally, you may want to contact the original designer for permission when using his/her design, especially when your modifications are minor. (...) Glad you liked the model. (...) No harm done, --Bram (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: My first model,please look —A. Mark Wilburn
   ... (...) Nope, MY fault for not viewing in a larger window (or scrolling down). You did right; like I said, I just wanted to make sure. My apologies for posting prematurely (yes, I know there's a horrible pun in there, but let's not go there =P) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)