 CAD / MLCad / 536
  Re: My first model,please look

That's nice. Have you considered rendering it with POV-RAY? This is a free program that is relatively easy to use and provides much better display than MLCAD. You still use MLCAD for all the editing, but then you run POV-RAY to create a nicer (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My first model,please look

(...) Hi, I downloaded POV-RAY and didn't exactly understand it,its the type of program where most comands are type written,I'm not verry good at that and I don't like it either. I know the model would look great because the original model was done (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My first model,please look

Hi, You actually don't have to understand much about POV-RAY to use it. Just download L3P. You run that to covert the.dat file to a .pov. Then, you just open the file in the POV-RAY program, and select a resolution from the combo-box on the upper (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My first model,please look

Gary, I don't care for command line parameter either. I created a simple batch file and called it CONVERT.BAT There is a variable, so all you type is CONVERT FILENAME No need for an extension. Also you'll have to change the directories. If you would (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)