 CAD / MLCad / 521
    Re: On obscure color conversions. —Steve Bliss
   (...) A number of the color-codes you listed *are* in the LDraw FAQ, (URL), which is about as official as things get, for colors in LDraw-world. These codes are: (...) And you made some suggestions for alternatives to the standard color values: (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: On obscure color conversions. —James Jackson
   (...) of (...) show (...) Thanks for mentioning the LDraw FAQ. At the bottom of my own LDraw page (URL), I've clipped the chapters involving colors and inserted a few of my own color alternatives which should work on either LDraw, MLCad, or POV-Ray. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)