 CAD / MLCad / 408 (-5)
  Pictures of my MLCad MOCs

I have finally posted pictures of my MOCs on my website for all to see. I have posted the DAT files on LUGNET for almost all of them (I haven't posted the house DAT file) so if you want one of them, just do a little searching or e-mail me. I took (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: parts available?

(...) hiya! (...) I'm not sure if you mean you want to create the LEGO sets in MLCAD, or you're using pieces from those sets for your own creations. If it's the former, there's already a version of the 8448 posted to lugnet.cad.dat.models. Steve (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  (canceled)

  Re: Resizing - MLCAD/Ledit

1) Open your POV-RAY file. 2) Look in the Upper-Left corner/section. 3) It says [160x120, NoAA] or some other resolution. 4) Click on that. 5) Pick the resolution from the drop-down list/menu. Hope this helps. ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Resizing - MLCAD/Ledit

I have just done my first Pov-Ray rendering using LP3. It has turned out nicely except for the fact that it is very small. Can I increase the size of the model in MLCAD/Ledit? Can I increase the size of the model in POV-RAY? Thanks Carl Watson (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact