 CAD / MLCad / 386
  Re: Doing Patterns and Bitmaps in MLCad

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:oekarsonpfetb7s...4ax.com... (...) I tend to agree about putting it all in 2 separate commands. However, I don't think a position vector and orientation matrix are appropriate. A texture is (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Doing Patterns and Bitmaps in MLCad

(...) You are right. My approach assumed to much and restricted too much. (...) Good point. (...) OK. (...) Right. But if START is required, then it might as well be omitted. My purpose in having an optional START was to allow TEXTUREs without the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)