 CAD / MLCad / 330
    Suggestion —Tim Courtney
   Hey... Pardon me if this has been mentioned before, but I'd like to see MLCad when it starts up not display the warning messages 'file not found, continue loading?' - instead, why not generate an error log at the bottom of the screen in another (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Suggestion —Michael Lachmann
   The next version log's this information in the 'MLCAD.log' file, I will check the option again to make sure that it doesn't print the messages. Michael Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FzH8yE.GLL@lugnet.com... (...) when (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)