 CAD / MLCad / 324
323  |  325
Subject:
Snapshots in MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:32:49 GMT

This is either a request for info on MLCad, or a feature request, I'm not
sure.  I would like to be able to load a model, go into edit view and move
down a bunch of parts, orient the oblique view so the parts are all
visible, then print a picture of that view.  I tried the "snapshot"
feature, but it always gave me the entire model.  I know I could insert
steps and figure out all the rotation steps to get the views I want, but
it would be much easier just to make intructions on the fly if I could
just print (create a bitmap of) what I see on the screen.

-John Van