 CAD / MLCad / 284
Re: feature request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 04:33:39 GMT

This will be possible with the version after the next ... in the next
release I did already some prework on that, but it is not completed yet.

Michael

Ryan J Schave <ryan-nospam@eclipse-online.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FyLM0w.6pv@lugnet.com...
I think mlcad is a great program and wanted to thank you for all of your
hard work.  It's the best windows based program I've seen for modeling.

I would like the ability to undock windows.  I've recently moved from a • 19"
monitor to a 15".  It would be nice to move parts windows and possibly • some
of the view windows to my other monitor (multiple monitor support in • Win98).
That way I could make some of them bigger.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Ryan

--

http://members.home.net/rjschave