 CAD / MLCad / 280
    Feature Request —Mike Poindexter
   Although I think this is unlikely to have a lot of people asking for it, I would like to see MLCAD multi-threaded. This would allow me to double the speed it runs on my home PC, which is a dual pentium machine. Mike Poindexter PS: I also really like (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Feature Request —Michael Lachmann
   This is not so easy and depends very much on the design ... currently it's not realy multi-threaded but I will analyse the possibility of that, should not be a too hard job anyway. Michael Mike Poindexter <lego@poindexter.cc> schrieb in im (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)