 CAD / MLCad / 269
Re: THE POSTSCRIPT PROJECT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:55:27 GMT

Hi Jaco
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen writes:

Well, I thick so. I can almost read the .dat file. For others this might be
no success, but for me it is. However, it is for now on hold because of other
important business. Hope to continu soon.

Guido

to do, so that
Any luck yet?

Guido Heunen wrote:

Hi Michael,

Finally, I have some more time to work on my .dat to .ps project.

I am still wrestling to get the *.dat file read into arrays.

Could you tell me how you did this?

Maybe with an example.

I don't wont to re-invent this Wheel(!) again:)

I want to tackle the postcript problem much more then this reading stuff.

Greetings, Guido