 CAD / MLCad / 2358
Re: LSynth Rubber Band Tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:05:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
Anyone have a tutorial I can follow to learn how to do this?

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Don Heyse wrote:
There's a tutorial in French here that appears to expand on Willy's tutorial.

http://jc-tchang.philohome.com/manuel/Lsynth3.htm

Based on the pictures it looks like there are plenty of examples of rubber bands

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Dang,  I wish I knew French!

That is a pretty intense web page, and the results look amazing!

Use the 'net, Luke!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fjc-tchang.philohome.com%2Fmanuel%2FLsynth3.htm

:-)

    -- joshua