 CAD / MLCad / 233 (-5)
  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

ok, i've found a few bugs myself, and i have a few suggestions: closing the picture generator window, once a large picture has been loaded, or sometimes just loading a large picture, yields a page fault: MLCAD caused an invalid page fault in module (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I can't find your known errors page but here's a couple: The Help on V1.9 doesn't work. If MLCAD can't find a particular file more than once it asks for everyone occurance - maybe you can create a 'Don't ask me about this file again' (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I'm sorry Michael, My problem was that I was confused about what mode I was in. It appears that you can only rotate the 3D model in Place mode, and not in View mode. When I run MLCAD, it comes up in view mode, and then I have to switch to (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Different arangement in view- and construct-mode

I had this thought about MLcad: What about having different settings (not settings in the menu) for view-mode and construct-mode (place/move/size)? So that you could arrange viewports (window), toolbars and part-viewer differently. I would like to (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

Since you are waiting already, I will report a bug. When I try to rotate a model in the 3D view using the mouse, it fails when the model is complex. It pauses for a little while, then just returns to normal mode. It never goes into wireframe mode. (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact