 CAD / MLCad / 2313
    Re: German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.30 available —Michael Lachmann
    "Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:KxL26J.Bsw@lugnet.com... (...) Hi, this is realy strange. I've got the version from Willy in advance and it worked. Now I've also downloaded the version from Willys web and that (...) (14 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.30 available —Marco Tagliaferri
   (...) Hello Michael, thanks for the tip. With the new build Willy created everything works fine without editing the registry. I just put the dll to the directory and it worked. Thanks very much again Marco (14 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)