 CAD / MLCad / 2283
  Re: MLCad.ini and Unofficial parts

(...) It is quite normal that MLCad complaints. As explained here: (URL) package with the unofficial files is updated every 3 minutes and includes also held files. You'll therefore also get parts like this: (URL) is an extraordinary part but has (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad.ini and Unofficial parts

(...) I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, if the full unofficial file were somehow incomplete , but if I dump all the unofficial files into the official folder MLCad never complains. Jetro (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad.ini and Unofficial parts

(...) Willy's explanation is correct. This part in the unofficial library references primitives that don't exist - anywhere (except maybe on the author's own system). So MLcad is unable to fully render it, even with a full copy of the unofficial (...) (15 years ago, 3-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad.ini and Unofficial parts

(...) The theory behind the explanation is sound, but I don't see how is applies in this case. No files are actually missing: I can find all the files MLCad complains about in my LDraw\Unofficial\P\48 folder, and when I dump all the unofficial files (...) (15 years ago, 3-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad.ini and Unofficial parts

(...) Ran into more trouble today when I tried to use LSynth from MLCad. LSynth complained it couldn't find the necessary LS** part no matter what type of synthesizing I tried. When I copied all the LS** files that are in the unofficial\LSynth (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)