 CAD / MLCad / 228 (-5)
  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) <SNIP> Yep, you are right ==> corrected it already ... but I'm waiting now for two days! until I release it (just in case :-) Also I'm currently directly talking to Axle because of this rotation dialog problem. Michael (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

In lugnet.cad, Axel Poqué writes: <SNIP> I changed the numbers until L3lab loaded the part without complaint, then tried (...) mouse (...) says (...) done (...) program. (...) Agreed: Pressing CANCEL is ignored by MLCad ==> bug I could see a problem (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) This is the right behavior (at least until now) if you select absolute rotation angles. In this case MLCad ignores all view angles and uses the specified one instead. The rotation end step reverts back to the original rotation angles. Michael (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I'm sorry, but I have found just another bug as it seems: I was trying to to fix the singular matrix error in the minifig torso subpart and had figured it had to do with som missing number in the rotation matrix. I changed the numbers until (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

That's what I call customer service. An extreme quick bug release :-) But maybe you were too quick. Because I found a new bug. Sorry :-) I tried your wagon, and found that when I go backwards in the buildingsteps, it draws all the parts in color, (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact