 CAD / MLCad / 221
220  |  222
Subject:
MLCad V1.9 Errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 04:52:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hy MLCad users!

I'm sorry but also in this release murphy was with me .... and therefor
MLCad V1.9 has the following now known bugs. I will release a bug-fix
version of MLCad quickly.

Sorry for that,

     Michael

Help with IE4 > does not work (reported for NT).

Mogens Sørensen reported the following errors:

When changing to different a model/multipart, it refreshes the views with
the model that was before.

In Select Color: First I select an unused color. Then if I select Custom
color, and immediately after, selects Define a color, the program crashes.

And if I define a new color, the part is getting the old grey color.

In the part preview: When scrolling up/down with the arrows, it only scrolls
one part. Not a complete row.