 CAD / MLCad / 2143
2142  |  2144
Subject:
How do I specify colors not part of MLCAD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:21:39 GMT

When creating some models in MLCAD I come across some colors that are not
part of the default palette in MLCAD. How do I find out what color number to
specify? For example I have some chrome parts I want to create in MLCAD and
I see not color for silver or chrome. Ideally I would like to open up the
color pallet in MLCAD and be able to choose any of the colors listed in the
color guide on lugnet. Is there a patch, or information I can enter to have
that? If I want to do a silver color how do I select that color or enter it?
Any help?

- John