 CAD / MLCad / 2132
Re: searching for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:22:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Cristian Sala wrote:
hello,

can somebody tell me please where I can find these two parts ?:

30366 and 973PTIE

I think they got kicked under your bed.

Seriously, there aren't official ldraw.org versions for these files.  But you
can grab unofficial versions from lugnet:
<http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2469>
<http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2854>

Steve