 CAD / MLCad / 1987
  Re: Part search

(...) Not as far as I know, but you can always run my LDList in parallell (URL) program will let you search on any partial match both for name, description and keywords. It also implements a drag'n'drop interface, but I don't think MLCad has ever (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part search

(...) I forgot to mention that you can search on the number of studs too. (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)