 CAD / MLCad / 1846
  V3.00 Bug? / Beauty Error?  [DAT]

Hi Michael, I think that i found a little 'beauty' error / bug in MLCAD V3.00. While playing with MLCAD on the past Hobby Salon in Antwerp (Belgium), my club collegues added new colors to the color palette, the selection just after the Transparent (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: V3.00 Bug? / Beauty Error?

Hi Ludo, "ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hu66H9.ouy@lugnet.com... (...) club (...) the (...) error (...) thanks for this report I'll go and have a look. Michael (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)