 CAD / MLCad / 1828
    Custom Color question/request —Joel Hoornbeek
   Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to name custom colors in MLcad. I see the "name" field when defining a custom color, but it is grayed-out and non-editable. If there is not a way, would it be possible to consider this for a future version? (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Custom Color question/request —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I believe if you scroll down to an unused color, and use the Define button instead of the Custom button, you'll get what you want. --Travis Cobbs (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Custom Color question/request —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) Travis, Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. -Joel (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)