 CAD / MLCad / 1799
Re: MLCad 3.0 on windows 95
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
I thought installing every VBRuntime upgrade available did the trick:
http://www.simtel.net/vbrun.php
I just downloaded all and installed them, increasing versions.

Still the problem remains.

Could it just be the computer: an old Pentium 1, 90 Mhz?

I don't think so - I ran MLCad 2.12 on similar machine (P90, windows 95 2nd
edition) without troubles.. Just try older version and delete the log file time
by time.

Robert