 CAD / MLCad / 1778
    Possible Bug? —Joe Greene
   I was working on a model, grouped a batch together and hid them (so they wouldn't keep getting in my way while I was trying to work on a separate segment of this rather complex model.. and I had to go crash .. so I saved.. I load it back up and (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Possible Bug? —Michael Lachmann
   Joe, the hidden attribute is never saved. So when you save such a hidden group, only the group itself is saved, not the hidden attribute. When you reload the model now, you will see the group again. When you ungroup the "group" its just split up (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)