 CAD / MLCad / 1731
    Re: Some secrets of MLCad revealed ... —Michael Lachmann
   Hi Don, "Don Heyse" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HHrE7q.1vCq@lugnet.com... (...) The image buffers, just keep the light information in it, but not the color itself, the color is assigned during pasting the image onto the screen. I think I haven't (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Some secrets of MLCad revealed ... —Don Heyse
   (...) Yes, that makes sense. Hey, I did a little searching and found some references to "depth sprites" which seem to be supported in some of the latest graphics hardware. I haven't read it yet, but the pictures in this article seem to indicate that (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)