 CAD / MLCad / 1689
Re: Key Shortcuts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:10:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Kevin Wilson wrote:
Tim Courtney wrote in message ...
If anyone else has key shortcut suggestions, please post them!

How about key shortcuts to rotate the current piece about the x, y or  axis.
Maybe they exist and I just haven't found them.

A related suggestion: if something has a key shortcut, put it in the ToolTip
text that comes up when you hover the mouse pointer over a button.

Kevin

Yes they do exist:

Ctrl - Up Arrow(Num pad 8)//Down Arrow(Num pad 2)/ = Rotate on x
Ctrl - Left Arrow (Num pad 4)/Right Arrow(Num pad 6)/ = Rotate on y
Ctrl - Num Pad 7/Num Pad 1 = Rotate on x

--Orion