 CAD / MLCad / 1674
1673  |  1675
Subject:
A MLCad bug report and some requests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 07:07:11 GMT

First things first and I know I have siad this before but...
Thanks Micheal for such an excellent program and for making it free.

Bug:
I think I reported this already but since it wasn't fixed with v3.0, I'll
report again.  The extension for the filename on the second line of the file
is chaged to .ldr, regardless of the actual file extension.

Requests (in no order of importantance) (if these already exist, please ignore):

-Keyboard shortcuts for the granlarity of the grid
-Custom profiles for the grid settings, much like the rotation settings
-Keyboard shortcut for the Position and Orientation Dialog
-Have MLCad not destroy any preexisting formatting in the file

Thanks

-Orion