 CAD / MLCad / 1670
    Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Michael Lachmann
   You should not mix language id's in resource files. Since I'm from austria, every project uses german (austria) resource ids as default. Changing that will cause the parser and compiler to fail because it cannot find any important definitions. Try (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Jaco van der Molen
   Problem solved. Phew... :-) But the thing is... I did not do anything. I just copied the same files from an old backup I had and could not find any changes. No matter. I can finish what I started now. (cross posted to lugnet.loc.nl) Jaco "Michael (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.loc.nl)