 CAD / MLCad / 1658 (-5)
  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

Hi Xantra47, Dan Boger, Jan-Alert van Ree, could you please cross check the page I'm going to publish if the content is correct, and if you are happy with that whats in? It can be found unlinked for the moment at (URL) you, Michael "Michael (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad

(...) Okay. I just changed labels in .dll I've translated. Thanks Rob (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad

Hi, you are right - this is a bug. I better change that in the next version, because there are already several language files available. Michael "Robert Seifert" <seifrob@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HE1o4q.1GI9@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Translating MLCad

Hi there. Is there a bug in language template DLL? In dialog "Spring generator" (ID_SPRING) or something like that there are labels Bottom (B) and Top (T) switched. When you run MLCad and change "bottom" number, sample spring in preview window (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

(...) use mlcad at peeron dot com Dan (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact