 CAD / MLCad / 1628 (-5)
  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Jaco, If you need them, I have color translations, including Dutch, as part (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

(...) you're welcome (...) all the htm-document have to be stored in a folder which has the same name as the supported language and it has to be put in MLCad's help-folder. therefore: c:\...\MLCad\Help\Du...efault.htm (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hey! Thanks! As you might have noticed, I have nearly finished my translation. Now to tackle the help files. Have you any idea BTW why the helpfiles (HTML) do not show up? It simply does not work anymore. Jaco "Willy Tschager" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

(...) I'm not michael, but the answer to that question is: yes! * right click on the dropdownbox and select "Properties". * select the "Data"-tap. there you will find the content of the box. bye, willy (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi Michael, Can I also translate the options in the dropdownboxes in the following: IDD_PROPPAGE1: IDC_AUTOPARTUPGR: Off Ask On IDD_PROPPAGE2: IDC_FASTRENDER: Off Minimum Medium Maximum IDD_PROPPAGE2: IDC_SKIPSTUDS None Lines Coarse Normal (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact