 CAD / MLCad / 1627
  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

(...) you're welcome (...) all the htm-document have to be stored in a folder which has the same name as the supported language and it has to be put in MLCad's help-folder. therefore: c:\...\MLCad\Help\Du...efault.htm (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

During the long time of beta testing, and translating to Italian Willy grow up to an MLCad expert :-) I don't have anything to add :-) I guess this step (providing these files) saved me a lot of time :-)))) This also proves that its worth to work on (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)