 CAD / MLCad / 1590
1589  |  1591
Subject:
Sharing directories with models/parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:36:07 GMT

Hello all,

A friend of mine asked me the following question related to MLCad and I
couldn't help him, but maybe some of you know more about this.
Is het possible to change the directory Models so that different people can use
the same directory, for example with FTP or webdav.
I couldn't find a place to change this directory (I'm always using MLCad only
on one computer at a time), but is it possible?

Thanks in advance for answers,

Sybrand Bonsma