 CAD / MLCad / 1505
Re: Help for creating MLCad-Help files need!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:19:56 GMT

Can I just edit the DLL file that is in the MLCad directory?

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> wrote in message

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message
I would like to give English a try and perhaps Dutch.

Try dutch, I guess for english I have already someone, and Dutch could be • a
new language for MLCad.
Do you have a visual studio C++ Compiler? If yes you could first translate
the dll to dutch, and make the documentation later.

Michael