 CAD / MLCad / 15
  Re: Part Authoring

(...) Right, and LDLite has a mode to make this work better, you can get it to "poll" for changes in the data so you don't even have to explicitly ask for a redraw. However, this usually hangs my system for some reason. No doubt it's me... (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part Authoring

(...) LDAO's Editor automatically adds the poll option when it launches LDLite. (...) Weird. Are you using version 1.6 of LDLite? I thought Paul had plugged all the memory leaks. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)