 CAD / MLCad / 1491
  Re: Converting files to 3D Studio MAX-format

(...) sure I have (...) I use dat2dxf and import the dxf-file without problems. I'll send you a screenshot of my dat2dxf- and max-import-settings. willy (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Converting files to 3D Studio MAX-format

(...) Willy, Please compress the screenshot to a small JPEG 40-50K max (my inbox is almost full). Or as an alternative, send it to this address: legofred@tiscali.no Thanks, I appreciate your help Fredrik (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)