 CAD / MLCad / 1448
  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

(...) This IS a good and clever workaround but I think the idea of an UNOFFICIAL directory DOES have merit... the issue is that to do it right would you need an /s and /p directories too? (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

(...) I agree that a good feature to add in the next version of MLCad would be a user specified unofficial parts directory. Yes, this directory would require a /S and /P subdirectories. But if you dump the entire contents of the ldrawunf.zip the /S (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

(...) Actually, you would have to put all the /P items into the main directory with the 48 segment files in a /48 subdirectory. So basically you would have a directory with all the parts and primitives with a /S subdirectory for subparts and a /48 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)