 CAD / MLCad / 1434
    Front wheel drive with suspension —Øyvind Steinnes
   Hello? I have made some steering mechanism that I want you all to have a look at. Can anybody make it smaller? (URL) Ldraw file can be found at (URL) have just seen one way to make it 2-knob smaller in with. By placing the difrential "outside" the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)