 CAD / MLCad / 1408 (-5)
  Re: ** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **

(...) no, your both wrong. the rotating/mirror problem is within q2dat. -bug report- when doing a 1 x 2 tile q2dat mirrors your quads. when doing certain panels or bricks, like for instance. do a 1 x 4 x 3 panel and make a quad in it. then save it. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **

(...) OK, this isn't because of the "rotation" of the parts, it's because MLCad is inserting bogus commands at the top of the file 0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom" 0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 0 It also is changing the value of the filename (removing the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Native Language Support

Hi Michael, Is it possible to have more language selections available? Now we can select between German & English. My kids love to make there own buildings using MLCAD, but they don't understand German or English. How are those language files made (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

(...) This sounds counter-productive to me. Judging from the official LDraw files, it appears that many of the original files follow these guidelines with respect to indentation: o Comments are not indented o All other lines are indented by one (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

(...) These 2 are the 2 biggest problems I have with MLCAD. For some reason MLCad changes the filename in the NAME comment block to an .ldr extension even if the source file is .dat. As more of a part author than a model builder, this is very (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact