 CAD / MLCad / 1388
1387  |  1389
Subject:
mpd file questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:55:04 GMT

I want to take an mpd file then add several mpd files to it.  The mpd file
import does not recognize mpd files.  It only allows dat and ldr.  Also the
models group does not list mpds so there is no way to put several mpds
together.  I am working with big mpds so it is not reasonable for me to
export them from the file menu.  This also means rebuilding from scratch.
Unfortunately I have an engineering mind set of working with subassemblies
that are added to the final assembly.

So does any one have any suggestions as to how to build large files that
lend themselves to putting together multiple mpd files? or is it possible
that in the future MLCAD might be able to nest mpd files.

Thanks
Patty