 CAD / MLCad / 1361
    Parts list with sub-models —Ross Crawford
   Hi Michael, Just noticed that the parts list report seems to be inaccurate dealing with sub-models. If I include a sub-model more than once in the main model, it only gets counted once, also if I create a sub-model but don't include it in the main (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Parts list with sub-models —Michael Lachmann
   Hi Ross, I've got that reported already, but didn't have the time to fix this yet. However there is a little bit more time left now, so I can follow this things a bit more. Thanks for reporting this anyway ... Michael "Ross Crawford" (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)