 CAD / MLCad / 1347
  To all you MLCad experts... I need alittle help...

Ok my cad model is nearing completion. But I am having problems with the 9v track and its many sub files. Evertime I try to load the track(after creating a complete track part) I get an error that tells me it cant find the sub files. Yet it still (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: To all you MLCad experts... I need alittle help...

(...) You need to keep all the files (The model, the unofficial part's, and the part's subfiles in the same folder. The alternative is to group every thing into the same folder and make an MPD file using one of the MPD utilities foung on LDraw.org. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)