 CAD / MLCad / 1307
    Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found —Jeff McClain
   (...) I just installed MLCAD, LDraw, complete, on my new XP install on my laptop. The parts you are asking about above are showing up just fine in my install. Did you run ldraw.exe with the "-y" option? Same thing for the "complete.exe -y"? Not sure (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found —Thomas Mitchell
   (...) I deleted the directory and reinstalled the utilities and dat libraries for a third time. For some reason the parts are there now. Thanks for the help. Tom (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found —Steve Bliss
   (...) Most likely, you missed out on installing ldaw027.exe the first time around. The original parts library is included in this file; the 'complete update' file is just that -- all of the parts that are new or updated since James Jessiman died. (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)