 CAD / MLCad / 1288 (-10)
  Re: Registering file types

There is a another problem on NT machines, if the user doesn't have admin rights. In such a case file-type registration failes totaly. Regards, Michael "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GuqJs4.LIK@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  View mode with single-step execution and zooming

Hello All, I would like to use VIEW MODE and therefore execute one step at a time in the building process along with the 3D view (so we can turn the module and view the different sides and angles) and then view a step installation at 100 or 200 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New MOC: Episode II Acklay

Hi guys. Here's a new Episode II MOC I made this past week. It's one of the arena monsters in the new movie. here's the link: (URL) the real thing if you don't know what it looks like: (URL) me know what you think of it. thanks a lot. :) -Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

(...) I was having the same problem you are Ross, but when I tried this suggestion: (URL) is fine! By the way, I never saw this register file types alert until I switched to XP. On Win98, this was asked once when I first installed the program and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

(...) Note that it sets the path OK in the registry, it just checking the registry entry on startup that fails. ROSCO (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

(...) After a tip-off from Jamie O'brien, I've confirmed that the problem is that I have spaces in the path to MLCAD (I have it installed in c:\program files\mlcad on both PCs). When I put it in a path without spaces, it works fine. ROSCO (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Auto changing of the Name block in a .DAT/.LDR file

On the implementation list for the next version :-> Michael (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Alert box request

On the implementation list for the next version :-> Michael (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

Ok I'll check that ... Michael (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Auto changing of the Name block in a .DAT/.LDR file

I've become slighly annoyed with the fact that when I open and then save a .DAT file the NAME block in the file gets changed to *.ldr. I've been using MLCad to do part authoring anbd the Parts Tracker will not accept anything other than a *.dat in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact