 CAD / MLCad / 1223 (-5)
  ** MLCAD V2.12 **

I happy to announce that MLCad V2.12 is out now. The most importand change in this release is the bug-fix for the unsolicted crash of MLCad, some corrections for LDR and two new things: - Sorting of parts in a model by color, name or position - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My transparency colors are all BLACK now

Try going to Settings->General->Change and look at the shading optimizations. If it is set to maximum, change it. I've had the same problem before. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  My transparency colors are all BLACK now

I knew I should not have touched that button but alas I did. I clicked on the default button (settings->general) and now whenever I want to make a part transparent it won't! MLCad said that the color is a custom color but shows BLACK on the view (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Rotating Problem

Hi John, I presume you are using Mlcad, if so you can go to settings, general, change and then (Step,Grid,Snap) simply change a rotation box ie 22.5 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Can you customize built-in colors?

(...) Thanks- I'll look into it. I guess it's time to start comparing the rendering of all the editors out there. For my current problem, I ended up rendering with POV-Ray. I realized while doing so that substeps may actually be a little easier (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact