 CAD / MLCad / 1211
  Feature request

Mike, I love MLCad. Ok, that's out of the way. I'd like to request a change to how the arrow keys work in MLCad. I'd like a configuration option that causes the up-down and left-right arrows to respond relative to the currently selected frame. With (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature request

That is a good idea! Have you emailed the author of MLCAD (look under the help about tab in mlcad) and suggested this change. That is the best way to get a change to MLCAD in a future relase of the program. -Ahui (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)